Zinrelo’s integration with PowerReviews allows you to seamlessly award points for published reviews submitted by loyalty members without any additional development. The integration fetches the approved reviews from your Power Reviews account every day and award points to the customers who wrote them.
How can I award points to my users for writing a review?
Step 1: Procure the Client ID and Client Secret for your PowerReviews account.
- Zinrelo’s integration with PowerReviews is built using PowerReviews’ Enterprise API. In order to authorize Zinrelo to make API calls on behalf of your account, Zinrelo will need the API keys.
- Please reach out to your account manager at PowerReviews; they will provide you with the credentials to access the API.
You have two API keys namely Client ID and Client Secret. Your API keys carry many privileges, so be sure to keep them secure! Do not share your secret API keys in publicly accessible areas such as GitHub, client-side code, and so forth.
Step 2: Configure the integration using the API Keys
- Log into the Zinrelo Admin Console.
- Navigate to Program settings >> Activities >> Write A Review.
- Under the review provider option, select Power Reviews.
- Once you select PowerReviews, you will see the input boxes for the Client ID and Client Secret
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret that you procured in Step 1 and click on Save.
- That’s it. You will have successfully set up Zinrelo’s integration with PowerReviews.
Zinrelo will start fetching the reviews every 24 hours and start awarding points. Please note that points will be awarded for ‘Approved’ reviews only.