"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we are curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths"
With every release our aim is to introduce new and innovative features, incorporate customer suggestions, and of course fix any outstanding bugs in order to continue to offer a world class solution backed by excellent support. We are excited to introduce you to our latest features and enhancements for January.
January 29th, 2019
- Change in Custom Activity name caused the ID to change : Any change in the name of the custom activity led to the change in the activity ID for that activity. This led to API failures in some cases. We have addressed this. Now activity ID once created , does not change.
- Filtering users based on “greater than” condition returned all the users : A minor issue in the code led to displaying the list of all users in the search results when the filter criteria contained “greater than” or “less than” conditions. This has now been resolved.
January 22nd, 2019
- Search Loyalty Members using phone number : You will now be able to search loyalty members using phone number if you pass us the phone number information in the integration. This may particularly come in handy in situations if your POS system relies only on phone number to recognise a user. In such cases, you could have your users enrol online by providing their email and phone number and avail their points benefits in the store by providing their phone numbers.
- CAPTCHA is here! : In order to thwart automated systems from getting access to your Zinrelo account, the login page now has reCAPTCHA. This appears after the admins first failed attempt at logging in to the Zinrelo admin console.
January 15th, 2019
- Listrak Integration : Following Bronto, Zinrelo now also provides a way to integrate with Listrak. With this integration, you can start including loyalty program information in your regular marketing emails, manage unsubscribes in a single place and leverage Listrak’s capabilities to set up workflows for better customer engagement. Take a look at these instructions about how to integrate Zinrelo with Listrak and start sending your loyalty emails through Listrak right away.
- Support for new currencies : You can now set up the rewards in your loyalty program in Indonesian rupiah and Taiwan Dollar. We have added these to the list of currencies that we support. Please contact our customer support, to view the list of supported currencies.
January 8th, 2019:
- Bronto Integration : Zinrelo now provides an easy way to send your loyalty program emails through your Bronto accounts .By integrating Zinrelo and your Bronto account, you can start including loyalty program information in your regular marketing emails, manage unsubscribes in a single place and leverage Bronto's capabilities to set up workflows for better customer engagement. If you use Bronto for your emails , take a look at these instructions and start sending your loyalty emails through Bronto right away.
- Confirmation before loyalty program state change : We’ve introduced an additional step in the Zinrelo merchant console to confirm if you really want to pause or start the loyalty program, thus empowering you with more control to launch or pause the program with ease.