Zinrelo has extension for Magento 2 platforms. The extension will create a Zinrelo partner ID for you, install the Zinrelo integration snippets on your Magento store with the generated partner ID and finally redirect you to the Zinrelo platform to create your account and configure the program.
If you already have a Zinrelo account, then on Step 7 of the installation instructions below, don't click the register button. Instead, save your Zinrelo partner ID in the given field.
- Download the Enterprise Grade Loyalty Rewards Program Extension by Zinrelo for you Magento 2.0 store.
- Unzip the extension file in a temporary directory
- Upload the extension to your Magento installation root directory
4. Disable caching and compilation mode. This option resides under System >> Cache Management.
5. On your Magento server, run the following command on command line:-
6. Go Back to Magento store Admin Console. Under Stores >>Configuration, you should be able to see the module named Zinrelo Extension. Click on Zinrelo Settings.
7. On the screen that appears on the left, select your store first and save config. After this, click on Register button to complete the rest of the setup on Zinrelo Admin Console.
8. Clicking on the Register Button will take you to the Zinrelo Admin Console. Start by creating an account at the Zinrelo Admin Console and review the activities and rewards that we’ve tailored for you and launch the program.
9. Once you launch the program, you should be able to see a widget like this on your Magento Store front-end. At this stage, Zinrelo integration with your Magento Store is completed.
10. To enable purchase tracking, in your Zinrelo admin console, go to the General >> Settings section and search for the API key. Copy this API key and paste it in the Zinrelo Settings in your Magento admin.