The idea is to give the inactive customers an incentive to make a purchase soon. Here is a quick video explaining the Winback Bonus Activity:
Where can I set up the Winback activity?
- You can go to the Admin console >> Activities >> Click on the Winback edit icon >> Enable the toggle to activate.
- Points: Number of points to be awarded when an account is created.
- Activity Template for the dashboard: If you select " Visual" the system will let you upload an image of your own that will be displayed on the End-user dashboard.
- Activity ID: This field cannot be edited for the in-built activities. For custom activities, this field acts as a reference in the API call.
- Show activity in User Dashboard: You can opt if you want to display this activity on the End-user dashboard or hide it.
- Inactivity Period: This is the number of months in which, if a customer has not made a purchase, the customer will be considered inactive.
- Winback offer validity: The win back activity awards points to the inactive customers if they purchase within the offer validity period. After this, they lose the opportunity to earn the points.\
- Winback Offer Email: You can design your Winback email body text.
You can set up the text for the activity. This text will be displayed to the end-user via the onsite notification OR end-user dashboard.
How does the system define an inactive member?
You can define your inactive members based on the activities they perform.
- Go to Program Settings >> Points expiry >> Activities that keep the account active.
- Select which activities you would like to add to the list.
- Click Save
In that way, you can set up member inactivity based on non- monetary activities too.