What are program Activities?
Program Activities are the triggers at which you would want to award points to your program members. Normally these activities are targeted in a way that would increase client engagement.
Zinrelo has two types of Activities:
- Built-in activities
- Custom activities
Which built-in activities are available?
Below are the listed activities, to know more click on the associated links:
- Account creation: Using this activity you can award points to members for creating an account.
- Purchase on Website: This activity is triggered when a purchase is made on your e-commerce website. It tracks purchases + returns too.
- Birthday Bonus: Based on the DOB entered by the member you can automate a bonus every year.
- Winback Bonus: This activity runs after every specific time period to give a nudge to inactive members and win them back.
- Social Media Sharing: You can share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Refer- a- friend: You can award members for referring you to their friends. You can set up a reward for the referral and well as for the referrer.
- Anniversary Bonus: This works like the birthday Bonus. Based on when the member was enrolled in your system, you can award points to members yearly for being a loyal client.
Where can I find the activity settings?
Log into your Zinrelo Admin console >> Click on Program Settings >> Activities.
For more details about activities click on the links above.