Zinrelo’s integration with TrustPilot allows you to seamlessly award points for published reviews submitted by loyalty members without any additional development.
How can I award points to my users for writing a review?
Step 1: Configure the integration in Zinrelo Admin Console:
- Log into the Zinrelo Admin Console.
- Navigate to Program settings >> Activities >> Write A Review.
- Under the review provider option, select TrustPilot.
Step 2: Authorize connection to TrustPilot:
- In order for Zinrelo to fetch reviews from TrustPilot, you will need to authorize Zinrelo to connect to Trustpilot.
- Next to Authorization status, you will see that your connection status is currently Unauthorized. Click on the “Click here to authorize” button to authorize your connection.
- Clicking on the “Click here to authorize” button will redirect you to the Trustpilot login screen. You will need to log in with your Trustpilot credentials in order to authorize the connection to Trustpilot.
- After successful login, you will be redirected back to Zinrelo Admin Console and you can see “Your connection to Trustpilot is authorized” message and revoke Authorization button.
- Save the Write A Review activity settings.
- That’s it. You will have successfully set up Zinrelo’s integration with Trustpilot.
1. Zinrelo will start fetching the reviews every 24 hours and start awarding points.
2. In accordance with the updated google guidelines for all of its seller rating partners which state that "merchants can not give users any financial incentives to write site reviews. This includes but is not limited to gift cards, discounts on future purchases, or anything of monetary value", Zinrelo is able to only award points for Product reviews and not site reviews.