Program promotion is crucial to the success of the program. Promotion involves creating awareness about the program as well as engaging the existing customers.
While the website and email campaigns are the primary channels for creating awareness about the program for new customers, to engage enrolled members you should use event based notifications and run special loyalty program promotions each month.
Enrolled customers are always looking for ways to earn more points and rewards. Promotional events that offer these opportunities generate a lot of interest. These promotional events need not be exclusive to the loyalty program.
With the new Campaigns module you can now run dedicated campaigns right from the Zinrelo console. The feature not only allows you to filter out your target audience but also choose the type of incentive you want to give.
Setting up a campaign is very easy and involves 4 basic steps:
- Step 1: Define your Target User Segment
- Step 2: Select a promotion
- Step 3: Set a Notification
- Step 4: Review Campaign configuration and publish the Campaign
Let’s understand these steps in detail.
Create a New Campaign
Visit the campaigns section of the Zinrelo admin console and then click on ‘New Campaigns’.
Now enter a name for the campaign (for internal use) and click on ‘Create’.
Step 1: Define your Target User Segment
The first step is to choose the users you want to run the campaign for. You can filter out the existing members using different filters based on:
- Basic details
- Points details
- Purchase details
- Referral details
Step 2: Select a promotion
Once you have selected the members the next step is to select the promotion. You can choose from 5 different promotions that Zinrelo allows you to run on the segmented users:
- Upgrade Tier: You can upgrade the user tier for a limited period of time. The tiers will downgrade at the end of the campaign.
- Enable Special Reward: Reward created in this campaign will be available only to segmented users for the duration of the campaign.This reward will not be listed under the Program settings > Rewards tab
- Set Bonus Multiplier: You can set bonus multiplier for one or more activities for a limited period allowing users to earn extra points.
- Add Bonus Points: You can add one time bonus points to user’s account
- Extend Points expiry: You can extend the points expiration to a future date
Step 3: Set a Notification
The next step is to configure the email notification to be sent to users in the campaign.
You can either create a new email or copy paste a HTML code of an existing email. You can also put a delay to the email in case you want to send it after some days of launching the campaign.
Once the email has been configured you can send a test email to yourself and check how it appears in the inbox. If you wish to send the emails through Listrak or any other ESP you can skip this step and simply configure it in Listrak instead.
Step 4: Review Campaign configuration and publish the Campaign
Now that we have configured the campaign it is just a matter of reviewing all the settings and publishing the campaign.
Step 4.1: Review campaign configuration
- Step 1: User Selection: Review the target audience, you can edit and change the filter used to create the segment from here.
- Step 2: Promotion: If you would like to change the promotion or the incentive type you can do it from here.
- Step 3: Notification: In case you want to make any changes to the email notification or want to add a delay, you can make that change from here.
Step 4.2: Schedule the campaign
- You can either set the start and end date for your campaign
- Or you can set it live immediately
Step 4.3: Publish the campaign: Now the final step is to launch the campaign
Note: Please get in touch with your account manager at Zinrelo if you have any questions or need any help with setting up your campaign