May 28th, 2019
- Resetting Expiration date when purchase transaction is recorded: Until now, to reset an expiry , users had to make a purchase and then wait for the purchase transaction to be approved. This lead to scenarios where the points got expired before the transaction was approved thus leading to loss of loyalty points. We have enhanced this behaviour and the expiration is reset right after the purchase transaction is recorded.
- Date in FTP files to be considered as transaction date : We used to consider the processing date as the transaction date for records uploaded via FTP. This led to issues with certain rules not being applied to such orders. Going forward, we will now consider the transaction date passed in the FTP file as the transaction date.
May 14, 2019
New Feature :
- Ability to Export the Webhook logs: If you have set up a Webhook in Zinrelo for getting notified about the loyalty specific events in real time and encounter an issue with the data that was synced using webhook , you may want to debug the event in detail. For this purpose , we have added the ability to export the logs of webhook events in csv format.
- New Date format for Expiration Date in in the Expiry email notification reminder: The expiration date in our Expiration reminder email used to be in the MMM DD, YYYY format (e.g May 31, 2019). However, if you had configured your email in a language other than English, the expiration month still appeared in English. To address this,we have also introduced a new date variable EXPIRY_DATE_MMDDYYYY which if used in the expiration email will be replaced by the points expiration date in MM/DD/YYYY format.
May 07, 2019
New Feature :
- Direct Add to cart functionality for Product Rewards and related APIs: Zinrelo has introduced a new feature in the reward setup which allows admins to set up product rewards that can be added directly to the cart the loyalty dashboard in exchange for loyalty points. This functionality also comes with APIs which customers would have to call to ensure a seamless and fraud-proof integration. Please contact Zinrelo support for more details about this functionality.
- Bulk delete/block functionality : Instead of selecting users one by one for deletion, admins will now be able to select users in bulk using filters and delete or block them in one go.