Feb 26th, 2019
- Add image on your reward tiles : We’ve introduced two reward templates - Minimal and Visual in the reward settings. With ‘Minimal’ template, you can configure the reward tile with text only content (current design). With Visual template, you can now add images to your reward tiles by selecting “Visual” as the reward template in the reward settings and uploading the image.
- BigCommerce - Award points on order Shipment Creation : Zinrelo can now award loyalty points when an order shipment is created for an order in BigCommerce. Please contact Zinrelo Customer Support to get this settings done for your Zinrelo app for BigCommerce.
- Points Expiration notification emailed twice : We came across instances of points expiration notification being delivered multiple times in our testing environment. We have added a pre-emptive check to ensure that the points expiration notification is emailed only once.
Feb 19th, 2019
- WYSIWYG editor for email notifications: Customising your loyalty email notifications in Zinrelo admin console is no longer a hassle. We’ve introduced a WYSIWYG HTML editor with rich text editing capabilities right where you configure your email notifications. Check it out and let us know how you like it.
- API documentation update: We’ve updated the API documentation to reflect the latest set of APIs and the new attributes that you should expect in the API responses.
- Zip code not being accepted in the Basic Integration script: We have fixed an error with the basic integration script that led to zip code not getting passed over to Zinrelo in spite of being provided in the basic integration script.
Feb 12th, 2019
- Billing tab showed wrong invoice date: Under the billing section, the next invoice date displayed the wrong year in certain scenarios. This has now been fixed.
- HTML in the rewards Heading in Shopify Admin: For Zinrelo’s shopify app, the currency symbols were displayed as an HTML code in the rewards heading in the Shopify Admin console. This has been resolved
Feb 5th, 2019
- Ability to Auto-enrol if Phone-number is passed along with email: Previously, if phone number is passed along with email and if a customer has implemented phone number based authentication, if we were unable to locate a user using Phone number, we used to ignore the enrolment request. This enhancement enables us to auto-enrol a user if both email address and phone number are passed but we are not able to locate a user using the phone number. Customer must pass us the Phone number in the Unique User ID field.
- Shopify API Rate Limit Fix: The product related rules failed when an order for a Shopify store contained many products in one order. A lot of products in one order made us hit the API rate limit. We have fixed this issue now.