What are Tiers?
Tiers can be explained as levels of your loyalty program. You will find a variety of behavior in your business. Zinrelo gives you the ability to define those levels and reward certain segregated audiences with special rewards.
For example, The member who spends $2000 in one month, you want to add them to the Gold tier and provide non-monetary benefits like the First preview of new arrivals, a letter from the CEO, Newsletters, etc, which will make your members feel extra special.
How can I set up a tier?
Go to Program Settings >> Tiers >> Manage tiers
- Tier Type
1. Life Time Tier - In this tier type, there is no restriction on the time available to a customer to earn the points required for a tier upgrade. Furthermore, once that tier is attained, the customer is never downgraded to a lower tier. Hence the name ‘Lifetime tier’.
2. Period based Tier – In this tier type, the customer needs to earn a certain number of points in each calculation cycle to upgrade or maintain their tier. Upgrades are processed instantly whereas downgrades are done at the beginning of the next cycle. For the period based option you need to define the cycle duration and the starting month for the cycle.
- Qualification Criteria: The qualification is only based on points.
- Activities qualifying for Tier upgrade: You can select activities that you want to define as a qualifying activity for a member's tier upgrade.
Example: IF member earns 5000 points via Purchase on Website and Social Sharing then upgrade to Gold tier.
You can design each tier based on your requirements:
- Minimum Qualified Points: These are the qualified points required to upgrade to the tier. The base tier will be set at zero points.
- Tier Rewards: All the redemption rewards that you have set up in your program will show up here. You can select which of those rewards should be visible to members of the given tier.
How can I set up a separate point multiplier for different user tiers?
- Go to Activities >> Select an activity ( ex:purchase on website) >> Edit >> Manage rules
You can create various nested rules based on your requirement. Each activity has different types of rules.