This document explains the process of integrating the Zinrelo loyalty program on your mobile app.
The program setup can be broken down into the following components -
- Customer enrollment / authentication
- Displaying the end-user dashboard where customers can view and redeem their points.
- Awarding points for purchases
- Awarding points for other activities done in the app
Step 1: Customer Enrollment / Authentication:
If you want to enroll customers in the loyalty program automatically when they install the mobile app, you need to use the Create User API function. Check the Zinrelo API document for details.
The other option is to enroll customers in the loyalty program when they view the loyalty dashboard. This will happen automatically in Step 2 and doesn't need additional setup. You just need to introduce a link to the loyalty dashboard in your navigation menu.
Step 2: Displaying end-user dashboard:
- The JS snippet is easy to implement. Customer enrollment / authentication is automatically taken care of. Before a customer views the dashboard, the customer is authenticated using the data passed through the basic JS. If the customer doesn't exist in the program, a new account is automatically created by the system and the customer is then shown the loyalty dashboard.
- The dashboard will be rendered on the page by Zinrelo. The look and feel of the dashboard can be customized from within the Zinrelo admin console. (See dashboard configuration)
- Redemption options are enabled through the dashboard itself and no additional setup is needed.
Step 3: Award Points for Purchases
You can use the Award Points API function to award points for purchases that happen in the app. Check the Zinrelo API document for details.
Or you can create a webpage for the order confirmation screen and pass the required data through the purchase tracking JS. This would be similar to how the dashboard is displayed in a web view in Step 2.
Step 4: Award Points for other activities
You can use the Award Points API function to award points for any other actions that happen within the app. Check the Zinrelo API document for details.
Setting up a referral program will need some additional work. Please see this document for creating a code based referral program for a mobile app.